Professional home cleaners are indispensable for modern renters and homeowners that can afford them. However, most people feel they can’t afford to have their own maid. Still others feel like they don’t have time to go through the hiring process to find that perfect maid with the perfect schedule.
However, there’s a new business that solves all of these problems for customers. Handy is an app-based professional cleaning service that works a lot like Uber or Lyft. However, Handy sends out vetted and qualified workers to your home to take care of those handy jobs you’re leery of hiring people off of Craigslist for. You know you need a housekeeper, a furniture mover, a plumber or other home cleaning service.
However, you don’t:
- Feel like pouring through pages of disorganized, slow-loading reviews,
- Feel like calling several places to shop around for price only to wait for a quote,
- Feel like putting your phone number and email address into a website form to, again, wait for a quote, and
- You don’t have time to look through resumes, interview prospects, negotiate pay and hours and do everything else involved in choosing a service provider.
Handy offers all of their services at an affordable, hourly flat rate. Website Pepinherstep.com says “you know what you’re getting as soon as you order”. You just order the help you need at the touch of a button and they show up when scheduled.
In addition, it’s a great business model for workers as well. They only work when they want to and accept the jobs that they want. They get the freedom of managing their own schedules, so you never have to feel like you’re placing harsh demands on someone.
Hiring a housekeeper gives you more time to do the things that matter most. It’s one of the best things you can do and having a clean home is well worth the money you spend.
- 1. OnTheSceneny.com
- 2. http://www.ecohustler.co.uk/2016/09/23/two-apps-make-life-easier/